Friday, May 2, 2008

Web designer

Welcome! To Kumar Shubham Web Design
owned and operated by myself & our 3 Westies who sit by my feet everyday!I've been creating web pages for several years now, taking the time to talk with each customer about their special needs for functionality, their vision for their web site's image, and their focus. I also create backgrounds, banners & logos & brochures for your business.
I hope you'll take the time to view some of the sites I've created, and give me the opportunity to serve you by creating your small business or personal web site.Please feel free to browse through the site samples, and visit the other business links that I've included for your convenience as well.Thanks for visiting SuJen Web Designs . . .where customer service is always a priority!If you need to contact me I can be reached at
kumar shubham
2013 Juanita Court, Virginia Beach,
Contact Me : 88.sonu@gmail.com , kumar_shubham88@yahoo.com

2 comments:

Kumar Shubham said...

website


make this website
www.incredible.com

Kumar Shubham said...

Hey kumar i have 3 website for u plz comnnect me
my mob no is 9313552145